Mango Plantain Chocolate Brownie
•2 very ripe plantains
- •3/4 cup oat flour
- •1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- •2/3 cup coconut sugar
- •1 & 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- •1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
•pinch of salt
- •2 oz jcoco mango plantain chocolate bar, chopped into chunks
- •4 oz jcoco mango plantain chocolate bar, chopped into chunks
- •2 oz coconut milk
- •1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- •20 dried and pressed edible flowers
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Prepare 8”x8” brownie pan with coconut baking spray and line with parchment paper.
3. Spray parchment paper again.
4. In a food processor, blend plantains for about 1 minute.
5. Add all other ingredients (except the chocolate) and blend for another minute or so, scraping down sides.
6. Once the batter is fully blended, pour into prepared brownie pan.
7. Sprinkle with chopped jcoco chocolate and push the chunks into the brownie batter so that the surface is flat.
8. Bake brownies in preheated oven for about 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center. Let cool for 30 minutes.
9. In the meantime, prepare ganache. Put 4oz chopped chocolate into a heat proof bowl.
10. In a medium saucepan, heat up 2oz coconut milk until almost boiling and then swiftly pour over chopped chocolate.
11. Add in vanilla extract.
Let sit for several minutes, then using a spatula, combine until chocolate is smooth.
12. While the ganache is still warm, spread over the baked brownie.
13. Decorate with your pressed edible flowers.
Additionally, you can use fresh edible flowers to decorate your brownies.
14. Put brownies in the fridge for about 20 minutes, or until ganache is hardened.
15. Cut into slices and serve.