The Perks of Seattle Chocolate Company Pickup
Build-your-own mix from our assortment of more than 15 colorful meltaway truffles. Order ahead and we will custom build your favorite flavors and quantities to-go.
Planning a chocolate-and-wine pairing? Our team can recommend the perfect Northwest wine to go with your favorite chocolate. Give us a call to see which wines we currently offer.
*Wine only available at our Flagship store. Must be 21+ and show valid I.D. to order and pickup wine.
HOW TO SHOP
1. Fill out the form below to submit your curbside pickup order. Browse our online store or call us ( Flagship: 425-264-2705 or Airport: 206-637-2127) if you have questions.
2. Our team will contact you to confirm your order and pickup date/time.
3. Drive to our flagship store or stop by our airport store for a safe, no-contact hand off of your order.
4. Enjoy your chocolate!
How We Are Keeping Our Team and Community Safe
🍫 As an SQF Certified food manufacturing facility, we have systems in place for the highest level of food safety. The system is constantly monitored, verified and validated.
🍫 All employees are trained on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and it is mandatory to follow GMP in our facility. Plant and warehouse employees are required to wash and sanitize hands and wear gloves, changing them often throughout the day.
🍫 Employees that show symptoms of sickness are required to stay home. A temperature check is conducted for all employees prior to beginning shift daily.
- 🍫 Plant and warehouse employees wear dedicated outerwear, shoes, and shoe coverings in the production and warehouse area.
🍫 All employees maintain social distancing.
- 🍫 We perform a thorough cleaning and sanitizing of our plant every day. We do not allow visitors in the plant; the public tour of our plant has been temporarily cancelled.
🍫 Only controlled access is provided for delivery personnel and customer pickups. Delivery drivers are required to wash and sanitize hands upon entry. It is posted on the delivery entrance that they may not enter if they are sick or have symptoms of sickness.
🍫 Additional sanitizer dispensers have been placed in multiple areas.